Community Recipe from
- chicken cutlets
- proscuitto slices
- sage leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) marsala or sweet sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- parsley chopped
- wide pasta or egg noodles
- parmesan cheese to top
- With toothpick, pin 1 slice proscuitto and 2 sage leaves to each chicken cutlet.
- Dredge both sides of cutlet in flour.
- Cook pasta/noodles. Put in a serving dish.
- Fry cutlets in a little oil, then put on top of noodles (cover with foil to keep warm).
- Deglaze pan with marsala, reduce for a couple minutes.
- Add chicken broth and butter to make sauce.
- Pour on top of chicken & noodles.
- Sprinkle parsley on top. Serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note