Community Recipe from
- chicken cutlets
- proscuitto slices
- sage leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) marsala or sweet sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- parsley chopped
- wide pasta or egg noodles
- parmesan cheese to top
- With toothpick, pin 1 slice proscuitto and 2 sage leaves to each chicken cutlet.
- Dredge both sides of cutlet in flour.
- Cook pasta/noodles. Put in a serving dish.
- Fry cutlets in a little oil, then put on top of noodles (cover with foil to keep warm).
- Deglaze pan with marsala, reduce for a couple minutes.
- Add chicken broth and butter to make sauce.
- Pour on top of chicken & noodles.
- Sprinkle parsley on top. Serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes