Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) jar salsa, divided
- 8 ounce(s) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce(s) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- tortilla chips
- Blend half the salsa with the cream cheese; spread on the bottom of an ungreased 9"pie pan. Top with remaining salsa; sprinkle with cheese and chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 8
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken-Salsa Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers