- 1 pound new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, shaved (1/4 cup)
- calories 369
- fat 18 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 11 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 269 mg
- calcium 143 mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a large pot, and cover with cold water; bring to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer 15–18 minutes or until tender. Drain and run under cold water to cool; peel and slice.
Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water. Bring to a boil, and add remaining 1 tablespoon salt. Add chicken, and reduce heat to medium; gently simmer 12–14 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board, and let rest at least 10 minutes before shredding with a fork or your fingers.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl.
Divide arugula, chicken, tarragon, and potatoes evenly into 4 serving bowls. Drizzle each with dressing, and top with Parmesan.