Delicious!! I added more capers because I just love those little guys. YUM. I used the large pearled cous cous, I just love the texture.
Chicken Salad with Olive Vinaigrette
You can substitute 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey breast for vacuum-packed chicken.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 348
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 34.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 929mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 1 cup uncooked Israeli couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (7-ounce) packages 98% fat-free chicken breast in water
- Cook couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine olives and next 7 ingredients (olives through garlic) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add couscous to olive mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in chicken just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads