Chicken Salad With Green Beans and Potatoes
When trimming green beans, you need to remove only the stem end. Recipe by Sara Quessenberry, July 2009; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/chicken-salad-green-beans-potatoes-peppers-00000000015860/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) small new potatoes, halved
- 8 ounce(s) green beans
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2- pound(s) rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 bunch(es) watercress, thick stems removed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1. Cook the potatoes in a steamer basket set over simmering water, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add the green beans and cook, covered, until the potatoes and beans are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Run under cold water to cool.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, mustard, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 4. Divide the chicken, watercress, bell pepper, potatoes, and beans among plates. Drizzle with the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note