Chicken Salad with Grapes & Pecans
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts skinned & boned, cooked & chopped
- 3 cup(s) red & white seedless grapes halved
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped, toasted
- lettuce (Optional)
- Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken & grapes, tossing gently to coat. Cover & chill at least 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving. Serve in stemware lined with lettuce leaves, if desired...or make sandwiches.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by forrestby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note