Chicken Salad with Grapes & Pecans
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts skinned & boned, cooked & chopped
- 3 cup(s) red & white seedless grapes halved
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped, toasted
- lettuce (Optional)
- Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken & grapes, tossing gently to coat. Cover & chill at least 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving. Serve in stemware lined with lettuce leaves, if desired...or make sandwiches.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by forrestby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes