- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups (2-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Boston lettuce leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- calories 161
- fat 3.8 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 20.1 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 685 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 1.9 g
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Boil asparagus in water and 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain.
Combine asparagus, chicken, radishes, onions, and mayonnaise mixture in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro, and toss gently. Cover and chill.
Serve over lettuce leaves, and top each with 6 tomato halves.