Chicken Salad with Apples
Chill: 2 Hours
- 4 Chicken breats
- salt and pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple chopped
- 1-2 stick(s) celery chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans, walnuts, or almonds
- Cook chicken breasts in salted water until juices run clear. Cool and then pull off bone and chop into small pieces. Add mayonaisse a few tablespoons at a time until desired consistency and then add remaining ingredients.
- Let chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sbrand1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note