Chicken Salad Tomato Cups
Shredded chicken salad, paired here with fresh herbs, is served up in delicate tomato cups: perfect finger food for an afternoon tea.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 37 Minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces deli-roasted chicken, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 18 Campari tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Garnish: fresh chives
- 1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; gently stir in chicken.
- 2. Carefully scoop out and discard tomato pulp, leaving a 1/8-inch shell. Place tomato shells upside down on several layers of paper towels; let drain 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. chicken salad into each tomato shell. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note