Chicken Salad Sandwiches
A delightful and tasty addition to the picnic basket. Using sliced apples adds a nice texture on this traditional recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Chunk White Chicken (in water) Drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) Low-fat Mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Green Apple Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 cup(s) Cabbage shredded (variation)
- Drain Chicken. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Spread onto 7 grain or whole wheat bread. For Variations you can add: grapes, paprika, cucumbers or any other ingredients you may want to experiment with.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecorsale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches