Chicken Salad Sandwich
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 1/2 cup(s) chicken breasts shreaded
- 1 cup(s) celery finely diced
- 1/3 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) red grapes
- Blend lemon juice, mayo, salt.
- Toss with chicken, celery, and almonds.
- Spread onto bread or crossaints.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaigePitman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes