Chicken Salad with Red Grapes and Citrus-Honey Dressing
In this unique sweet-savory tossed salad, juicy red grapes offer a surprising contrast to the tangy citrus dressing. You'll need to squeeze about 2 medium lemons to yield 1/4 cup lemon juice for the dressing.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 19.9g
- Carbohydrate: 17.8g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 323mg
- Calcium: 85mg
- 8 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup thin diagonally cut slices celery
- Citrus-Honey Dressing
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently. Place 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note