- 3 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey (leftovers work great!)
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar or American cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard (optional)
How to Make It
Combine chicken, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in large bowl.
Spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices, then top with cheese. Evenly spread remaining 4 bread slices with mustard, then place on sandwiches, mustard-side-down. Coat outside of sandwiches with remaining Mayonnaise.
Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $60
Cost per serving*: $15
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.