- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 green onions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup tart dried cherries
- calories 175
- fat 8.1 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 1.2 g
- polyfat 2.6 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 320 mg
- calcium 40 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until nuts are toasted. Cool.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl; stir to combine. Set aside.
Place chicken, toasted walnuts, parsley, and green onions in a large bowl; toss to combine. Add dressing, stirring well to coat.
Place 1 lettuce leaf in each of 6 bowls. Divide chicken salad evenly among the bowls; top with cherries.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.