Chicken Salad Deluxe
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Buttermilk Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) Beau Monde seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cooked, cubed
- 10 ounce(s) shell pasta cooked, drained
- 3 cup(s) celery diced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) seedless green grapes sliced lengthwise
- 12 ounce(s) slivered almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- cantalope slices
- Combine salad dressing, mayonnaise, half-and-half, seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- Combine chicken, shells, celery, grapes, almonds, and onion in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, toss gently to coat. Serve with cantaloupe slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note