Chicken Salad Deluxe
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Buttermilk Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) Beau Monde seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cooked, cubed
- 10 ounce(s) shell pasta cooked, drained
- 3 cup(s) celery diced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) seedless green grapes sliced lengthwise
- 12 ounce(s) slivered almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- cantalope slices
- Combine salad dressing, mayonnaise, half-and-half, seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- Combine chicken, shells, celery, grapes, almonds, and onion in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, toss gently to coat. Serve with cantaloupe slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes