Chicken Salad Croissants
Tarragon adds a fresh flair to this Southern favorite. If desired, prepare the chicken salad two days ahead, and then assemble the sandwiches the morning of the party.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. fresh tarragon
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 20 croissants
- Red leaf lettuce
- Fresh tarragon sprigs
- 1. Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, grapes, and chopped pecans, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Cut a slit horizontally on 1 side of each croissant; fill evenly with lettuce and chicken salad. Skewer sandwiches with fresh tarragon sprigs to hold together.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note