- 1 fully cooked rotisserie chicken (about 3 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 24 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- 16 length-cut dill pickle slices, drained and patted dry
- 8 large green-leaf lettuce leaves (from 1 large head)
- 16 thin tomato slices (from 2 large tomatoes)
- calories 492
- fat 18 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 42 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 107 mg
- sodium 994 mg
How to Make It
Remove meat from chicken and cut into large chunks. Mix chicken with lemon juice and 1/4 cup mayonnaise in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Making 1 sandwich at a time, spread 3 slices of toast with mayonnaise. Top 1 slice with 1/2 cup chicken salad; season with salt and pepper. Top with second piece of toast, mayonnaise side up. Add 2 slices of tomato, 2 slices of pickle and a lettuce leaf. Top with a third piece of toast, mayonnaise side down.
Lightly press sandwich down and cut in half diagonally. Secure with toothpicks. Repeat with remaining ingredients.