Chicken Salad with Asparagus and Creamy Dill Dressing
This tasty salad is perfect for evenings when you're looking for a quick, no-fuss meal. We hand-pulled large pieces of chicken from a cooked chicken breast to achieve a chunky texture. Serve with crackers to complete the meal.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 170
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 21.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12.2g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 467mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 2 1/2 cups (2-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 2 cups coarsely shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- Creamy Dill Dressing
- 8 tomato slices (about 1 large)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1. Steam asparagus, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
- 2. Combine asparagus, chicken, radishes, and dressing in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange 2 tomato slices on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note