Chicken Salad Amandine
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon commercial sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 1/8 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well; add chicken, and toss lightly to coat well. Chill.
- Serve salad on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This