Chicken Salad Almondine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) honey mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) onion finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) slivered almonds toasted
- Combine chicken and celery in a bowl.
- Combine mayo and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Add chicken, toss gently. Stir in almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Salad Almondine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads