Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 1 cup(s) seedless red grapes halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 bunch(es) cilantro chopped, stems removed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Additional mayonnaise may be needed. Diced apple can be substituted for the red grapes. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes