Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken breasts cubed
- 1 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 cup(s) pineapple tidbits in own juice
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients.
- (Seriously. That’s it. Couldn’t be easier, right?!)
- Cooking time is zero if you pick up a rotisserie chicken on the way home or cooking time could be 8-9 hours if you slow cooker it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by champ132 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note