Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries or raisins or grapes
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- salt sand pepper to taste
- Mixed all ingredients together and oer and refrigerate until used. Makes about 5 cups. Can be served over salad, or on bread as a sandwich, or with crackers, or mixed into cold pasta to make a chicken pasta salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads