Community Recipe from
- 2 slice(s) Rotisserie Chicken Breast Dices
- 1/2 cup(s) Cerely Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Cranraisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) almonds slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar mix
- 2 envelope(s) splenda mix
- In Mixing bowl add 1st six ingredients together
- in another bowl mix mayo, white vinegar and splenda together till creamy.
- Combine with 1st six ingredients mix well and enjoy.
- You can add additional ingredients to your taste @ diced peppers,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susan42551 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes