Rotisserie Chicken, chopped celery, cranraisin,, apple, red onion, Fast, Easy Tastes Great.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) Rotisserie Chicken Breast Dices
- 1/2 cup(s) Cerely Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Cranraisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) almonds slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar mix
- 2 envelope(s) splenda mix
- In Mixing bowl add 1st six ingredients together
- in another bowl mix mayo, white vinegar and splenda together till creamy.
- Combine with 1st six ingredients mix well and enjoy.
- You can add additional ingredients to your taste @ diced peppers,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susan42551 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note