Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 1 3-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups packaged salad greens
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Season the chicken with the black pepper and grill until cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes; slice.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the greens, red peppers, artichokes, vinegar, oil, and basil. Top with the sliced chicken and serve with the toast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads