- 1 pound dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1 med = about 1 cup)
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces fresh baby or regular spinach leaves
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
Spray large stockpot with cooking spray while pasta is cooking. Add chicken and onions; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, or until chicken chunks are no longer pink in centers, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes and soup; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to stockpot; mix well. Gently stir in spinach. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover stockpot with lid. Cook 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.