- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary
- 6 cups cut prewashed kale, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 4 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly diagonally sliced
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- calories 342
- fat 14.3 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 6.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 98 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 541 mg
- calcium 255 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Arrange grapes in a single layer on a wire rack set in a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until slightly shriveled. Cool on wire rack.
While grapes bake, combine oil and rosemary in a small microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 40 seconds. Remove from microwave, and let stand 20 minutes. Strain through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
Place kale in a large bowl; massage kale with hands until tender and dark green. Add strained oil, vinegar, and salt; toss to coat. Add roasted grapes, chicken, lemon juice, green onions, and celery; toss. Top with cheese.