Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 can(s) Chicken Broth
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 20 ounce(s) Jar of Sweet Peppers, sliced and seeds removed
- 1 stick(s) margarine, not butter
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 cup(s) Parmesean Cheese
- 1 pound(s) Rigatoni Pasta
- 3 sliced Hot Cherry Peppers, jarred ones with oil
- 15 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- SautÃ© onion, garlic, and peppers in the margarine slowly over low/medium heat until the onions are clear
- Add the Parmesan, chicken breast, chicken stock, tomato sauce. Simmer for about an hour.
- Serve over 1â1Â½ pounds of cooked rigatoni pasta
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BJDoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Riggies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes