- 1 (14-ounce) bag boil-in-bag brown rice (such as Success)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- calories 293
- fat 12.4 g
- satfat 5.9 g
- protein 16.0 g
- carbohydrate 31.2 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 512 mg
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fiber 2.8 g
- calcium 156 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada sauce, tomato juice, and mushroom mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup mushroom mixture over bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine rice, chicken, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture in center of 1 tortilla; roll tightly and place, seam side down, in baking dish. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
Spoon remaining mushroom mixture over top of enchiladas. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes. Top each enchilada with 1 tablespoon sour cream.