1. Cook rice. (Add 1 cup dry brown rice, 2 1/4 c., water, and 1 tsp salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover saucepan, and simmer for 30-45 minutes until all water is absorbed and rice is tender.)
2. While rice is cooking, heat 1 Tb. oil in heavy nonstick skillet. Place chicken breasts in pan. Cook at med-high heat for 7-10 minutes per side until browned.
3. Spray 9 x 13 glass pan with cooking spray. Spoon rice into pan. Place onion mix in a bowl. With hands, break up clumps and mix the onion mix well. Take the onion mix and sprinkle over rice. Place chicken breasts on top of rice.
4. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk in separate bowl with a wisk. Once mixed, pour over chicken.
5. Cover tightly with foil and cook for 1 hr at 325 degrees. (6 servings)
Go to full version of