Chicken & Rice Casserole (Judy's recipe)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 2 1/2 cup(s) brown rice
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 2/3 cup(s) nonfat milk
- 1. Cook rice. (Add 1 cup dry brown rice, 2 1/4 c., water, and 1 tsp salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover saucepan, and simmer for 30-45 minutes until all water is absorbed and rice is tender.)
- 2. While rice is cooking, heat 1 Tb. oil in heavy nonstick skillet. Place chicken breasts in pan. Cook at med-high heat for 7-10 minutes per side until browned.
- 3. Spray 9 x 13 glass pan with cooking spray. Spoon rice into pan. Place onion mix in a bowl. With hands, break up clumps and mix the onion mix well. Take the onion mix and sprinkle over rice. Place chicken breasts on top of rice.
- 4. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk in separate bowl with a wisk. Once mixed, pour over chicken.
- 5. Cover tightly with foil and cook for 1 hr at 325 degrees. (6 servings)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ADMZFAM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note