Chicken - Rice Casserole
- 4 - 6 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup minute rice, cooked according to pkg.
- 1 (6 oz.) Uncle Ben's Wild Rice, cooked according to pkg.
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. finely chopped celery
- 1 (8 oz.) can mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 T. chicken bouillon
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds
- 3 - 4 T. butter
- Saute onion, celery, and mushrooms in butter. Add curry pwd., salt, pepper, bouillon, soup, and milk. Heat and stir until well-blended. Add chicken and rice. Place in buttered 9 x 13 casserole dish and sprinkle with almonds. Bake uncovered @ 350 for 1 hr. DO NOT STIR.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rlrecipes09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken - Rice Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes