Chicken Reuben Casserole
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 deli corned beef slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup soft rye breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour dressing over top.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and parsley; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake casserole at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note