Chicken Ranch Tacos
Terrific tacos start with a variety of creative toppings. Build your own and no two will be the same!
More From Old El Paso®
Start To Finish: 25 Minutes
- Calcium: 15%
- Calories: 500
- Calories from fat: 290
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 10%
- Protein: 31g
- Sodium: 1500mg
- Sugars: 3g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- 1 box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® taco shells (10 shells)
- 3 cups cut-up deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium), if desired
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa, if desired
- Additional ranch dressing, if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup dressing.
- 3. Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions. Drizzle with salsa and additional dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes