Chicken Ranch Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) shredded chedder cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) cooked, chopped bacon
- 2 cup(s) cooked, chopped chicken
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In same pot melt butter. Add flour and stir. Cook flour for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk. Continue cooking until sauce thickens. Stir in ranch dressing mix and cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Add chicken, bacon and pasta. Stir to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Ranch Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes