Chicken Ranch Dip
- 25 ounce(s) canned chicken
- celery stalks
- chopped green onions
- corn chips
- 40 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 5/8 bulb(s) finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 5 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 5/8 cup(s) hot sauce
- 2 1/1 cup(s) peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1. Shred or coarsely chop chicken.
- 2. Separately mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, garlic, onion & hot sauce.
- 3. Add chicken; mix lightly.
- 4. Season with salt & hot sauce to taste.
- 5. Place in greased baking dish.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 7. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- 8. Return to oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 9. Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- 10. Serve hot with chips or celery.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackeats and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note