Chicken Quesadillas with Creamy Salsa
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup chredded chicken breast
- 1 can corn
- 1 jar roasted peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile place tortillas on a work surface. Top with cheese, chicken, corn, peppers, cilantro, and more cheese. Fold the top halof of the tortilla over the filling to form a semicircle, lightly pressing the edges to seal.
- Place quesadillas on the baking sheet; lightly spray the quesadillas with the nonstick spray. Bake until lightly borwn, about 6 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream, salsa and the remaining cilantro in a small bowl. Serve with the quesadillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note