Chicken quesadillas with fresh veggies.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken tenderloins chopped 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- Quesadilla Mix
- 1 whole(s) medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) medium white onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) medium jalapenos minced
- 2 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1 package(s) Uncle Ben's Ready Rice - White
- 2 whole(s) vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- Quesadilla Prep
- 10 whole(s) 10" tortillas
- 2 cup(s) mexican cheese shredded
- Cut the chicken tenderloins into 1/4 inch cubes. Add the chicken to a deep pan and add the vegetable oil. Toss to coat the chicken cubes. Cook the chicken until done and add the taco seasoning. Let simmer on low for a few minutes.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, and tomatoes into small pieces and add them to a large mixing bowl. Mince the jalapenos and add them to the bowl. Slice the two limes and juice them into the bowl. Add the cilantro to the bowl. Mix.
- Add the cooked chicken into the bowl, leaving behind some of the juice. You can always add more to taste, but you can't take it away. Mix.
- Microwave the white rice package according to the packaging. Add the rice to the bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a pan to prepare the quesadillas. For each quesadilla, place a layer of cheese on a tortilla, then use about two to three large spoonfuls of the quesadilla filling, then another layer of cheese and finally the tortilla.
- Cook until cheese is melted and the tortilla is brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Number of quesadillas depends on how much filling you use, but usually makes around 5.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by adamjshook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Quesadillas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes