This continues to be my go-to recipe when I need something quick and easy. It is delicious, sweet-and-spicy, and takes less than 15 minutes to make. My kids and husband devour it!
Chicken Puttanesca Pizza
Photography: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
If you use leftover cooked chicken instead of packaged, you'll need about 1 cup.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 342
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 24.3g
- Carbohydrate: 38.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 1178mg
- Calcium: 343mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/3 cups mushroom-and-olive pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package Italian-style cooked chicken breast (such as Louis Rich)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with capers, pepper, and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp. Cut into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes