Garlic, tomatoes, white wine, and kalamata olives make up the signature sauce that's spooned over Chicken Provencal. To add more flavor to this quick and easy chicken dish, add a tablespoon of capers.
More From Allyou
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 41g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Sodium: 948mg
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Sprinkle chicken all over with salt. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken in flour on both sides, shaking off excess.
- 2. Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté chicken until golden and cooked through, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes total. Remove chicken to a plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
- 3. Add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in wine and tomatoes, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet with a wooden spoon. Bring to a boil and cook to blend flavors, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in olives.
- 4. Place chicken on plates; spoon sauce on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note