- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- calories 370
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 41 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 106 mg
- sodium 948 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken all over with salt. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken in flour on both sides, shaking off excess.
Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté chicken until golden and cooked through, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes total. Remove chicken to a plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
Add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in wine and tomatoes, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet with a wooden spoon. Bring to a boil and cook to blend flavors, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in olives.
Place chicken on plates; spoon sauce on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.