- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh chopped onions, peppers, and celery
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated chicken-and-prosciutto tortelloni
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
How to Make It
Sauté onions, peppers, and celery in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 3 minutes; add Italian seasoning, and sauté 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and next 3 ingredients. Increase heat to high; bring to a boil. Stir in tortelloni, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 8 minutes or until tortelloni are tender. Remove from heat, and stir in spinach.
We tested with Swanson Natural Goodness 33% Less Sodium Chicken Broth.