Chicken potpie cupcakes
From Tablespoon Note: Recipe says it makes 10 of these but it makes 20!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. chopped mushrooms
- 1 c. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 TB Herbs du Provence
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 10 oz. cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine chicken through garlic powder.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan. Cans of biscuits make 10 each, so do this in 2 batches. Place biscuits in the muffin cups and press against the sides. Spoon filling into center of each cup. Bake for 15 min., but check them at the 12 min. mark. Let rest for 3 min. before carefully removing from muffin tin.
- Makes a lot but great leftover!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken potpie cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes