- 15-oz package refrigerated (not frozen) piecrust
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, optional
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Two 10.5-oz cans reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups water
- calories 365
- fat 13 g
- satfat 5 g
- sodium 593 mg
- cholesterol 63 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unfold and roll out one crust to approximately 14 inches in diameter. Cut out 6 circles (individual-bowl size). Place circles on baking pan coated with cooking spray; spray tops and prick with fork. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, but leave crusts on pan to keep warm.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms, if using, over medium-high heat in a large skillet coated with cooking spray. When lightly browned and softened (about 3 minutes), remove mushrooms and keep warm. Lower heat to medium, add chicken, mixed vegetables, chicken soup, rosemary, and water to skillet, stirring to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon about 1 1/4 cups of chicken mixture into each bowl, add mushrooms for anyone who likes them, and top with piecrusts.
How kids can help: Cut out piecrust circles; prick piecrust with fork; measure ingredients.