- 3 cups thinly sliced yellow Finnish or red potatoes ( 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (2-inch) cut green beans (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup minced shallots, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- calories 353
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 6.3 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 31.8 g
- carbohydrate 27.8 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- cholesterol 72 mg
- iron 3.4 mg
- sodium 820 mg
- calcium 65 mg
How to Make It
Steam potatoes, covered, 15 minutes or until tender; cool slightly. Place potatoes in a bowl; add wine, stirring gently to coat. Steam green beans, covered, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
Preheat the broiler. Combine 2 tablespoons minced shallots, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, and tarragon in a small bowl. Brush shallot mixture over both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and broil 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cool slightly, and cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Set aside.
Combine 2 tablespoons shallots, 1 tablespoon mustard, vinegar, oil, anchovy paste, and minced garlic in a large bowl. Add potatoes and green beans, and toss gently to coat.
Spoon potato salad onto 4 lettuce-lined plates; top each serving with chicken strips and tomato halves. Sprinkle with green onions.