Chicken, Potato and Vegetable Bake
Easy-to-make, low-calorie, low-fat dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes peeled, cubed
- 3 Carrots coarsely chopped
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) KRAFTÂ® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) KRAFTÂ® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place chicken and vegetables in large baking dish; drizzle with dressing.
- 3. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- 4. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note