Chicken, Potato and Vegetable Bake
Community Recipe from
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes peeled, cubed
- 3 Carrots coarsely chopped
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) KRAFTÂ® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) KRAFTÂ® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place chicken and vegetables in large baking dish; drizzle with dressing.
- 3. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- 4. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes