Chicken Pot Roast
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut in half and siered brown
- 3 Potatoes 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cup(s) baby carrotts
- 1 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 Yellow Onion chopped large
- 2 can(s) Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Cut Chicken Breasts in half and sear on med high until brown. Mix soups and Onion Soup Mix together, and place all ingredients in large pot, and mix together. Cook for 2 1/2 hours at 325 Degrees. Add chicken on top and cook for another 1/2 hour or until all vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by donnaed3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles