Chicken Pot Pie with pour on crust
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 can(s) mixed vegetables
- 2 cup(s) chciken broth
- 1 1/2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- Place the cooked chicken in a 9x13 pan. Drain and pour the vegetables over the chicken. Heat chicken soup and broth until well mixed and pour over chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix he flour, milk and melted butter in a bowl and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until the casserole is bubbling and the crust is golden brown. This should set for about 15 minutes and it will set up better.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note