Chicken Pot Pie with pour on crust
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 can(s) mixed vegetables
- 2 cup(s) chciken broth
- 1 1/2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- Place the cooked chicken in a 9x13 pan. Drain and pour the vegetables over the chicken. Heat chicken soup and broth until well mixed and pour over chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix he flour, milk and melted butter in a bowl and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until the casserole is bubbling and the crust is golden brown. This should set for about 15 minutes and it will set up better.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes