Chicken Pot Pie IX
- 1 pound cubed chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen peas & carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup flour
- celery salt
- poultry seasoning
- 2 cans chicken broth (approx)
- 2/3 cups skim milk
- 2-9 inch pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In saucepan, combine chicken, peas & carrots, celery and cover in chicken broth, boil for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving broth, set aside.
- Bake bottom crust brushed with egg white for 5 minutes.
- Cook butter and onions until soft then add flour, salt, pepper, celery salt and poultry seasoning. Slowly add in milk and broth until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour over chicken mixture, add top to pie and cinch closed, put some slits in top to vent. Bake for 32 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckaiser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pot Pie IX Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes