Chicken Pot Pie
To make individual chicken pot pies, pour mixture into 5 ungreased 10-oz custard cups or ramekins. Place on cookie sheet. Roll dough as directed, and cut into 5 (4 1/2-inch) rounds, rerolling as needed. Place rounds over filling; press to sides of cups. Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly and crust is golden brown. Recipe from Pillsbury.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 18-ounce can(s) Progresso Vegetabel Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1 12-ounce bag(s) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 container(s) Pillsbury refrigerated pie and pastry dough
- Step 1: Heat oven to 425°F. In 2-quart saucepan, heat soup, vegetables, chicken, garlic powder and thyme to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Step 2: Knead dough until softened and no longer crumbly. Flatten into a round. Place between 2 sheets of cooking parchment or waxed paper. Roll into a round the size of casserole top. Carefully peel off top sheet of paper. Replace paper to cover loosely. Carefully turn dough over to remove second sheet of paper. Use paper to carefully turn dough over filling; remove paper. Press crust to edge of casserole. Cut slits in several places in crust.
- Step 3: Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note